About Me

Learning is my life & I love it! An avid reader & writer since my earliest memories, I continue to develop my passion every day as a middle school Language Arts teacher. [But here's a secret: I probably learn more from my amazing students than they do from me!]

I'm currently enhancing my life as a learner at the University of Colorado Denver, where I'm enrolled in the Instructional Learning Technology grad program. This blog serves as a forum where I can share my passion for reading, writing and educational technology with the world.



Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome to Live&Learn!

This is it! The first entry on Live&Learn, a blog that shares where I've been and where I'm headed. Besides learning a little about me and my love for life and learning, you can discover what it is that truly drives me.

My philosophy, my career and educational experiences, and my portfolio reveal my true passions: writing, reading and learning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!